#1 Wisconsin Payroll Outsourcing Service
INSOURCE Your Small Business’s Payroll to Connect & Simplify
Connect & Simplify’s payroll outsourcing service is changing the way you handle small business payroll. Don’t pay for a payroll automation service that’s not tailored to the unique needs of your small business. Instead, INSOURCE to a team of subject matter experts and an all-in-one payroll, HR, and HCM software to handle it all for you.
Get started by requesting your FREE quote.
Have a question? Contact us instead.
What is Payroll Outsourcing?
Payroll outsourcing is the practice of delegating payroll administration to a third-party provider. The provider handles tasks such as calculating wages, withholding taxes, and issuing paychecks to employees. By outsourcing payroll, small businesses can save time, reduce costs, eliminate mistakes, and ensure compliance with tax and labor regulations.
Payroll Outsourcing Advantages
- Save time and resources by delegating administrative tasks
- Reduce the risk of penalties and fines for payroll errors and inaccuracies
- Stay compliant with tax laws and labor regulations
- Get access to specialized expertise from a team of subject-matter experts
- Improve employee satisfaction and retention by ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing
- Free up time to focus on business growth opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Build-in scalability and flexibility to meet expanding small business needs
Why Outsource Your Company’s Payroll to Connect & Simplify?
With The Benefits Company, you don’t outsource your payroll services. You INSOURCE a local team of team matter experts ready to support you and your small business’s unique needs. No waiting on hold with overseas call centers. No struggle with standardized software.
Connect & Simplify is an all-in-one payroll outsourcing service in full compliance with local and federal regulations. Trust our 5-star rated team and software to provide professional support when you need it.
How to Get Started with Payroll Outsourcing
Getting started with outsourcing your company’s payroll is as easy as contacting Connect & Simplify. By INSOURCING our business administration software and subject matter experts, HR can keep track of employee paychecks, retirement plans, benefits, and insurance in one convenient location. Familiar voices are standing by to help with reporting, questions, and the unique payroll needs of your business.
Why Choose Connect & Simplify?
- All-in-one payroll and HR software powered by UKG
- 5-star rated support from subject matter experts
- Error-free, regulations-compliant paychecks
- Cloud-based, single-sign-on platform
We Do All The Things - Part 1
How Your Wisconsin Business Can Benefit from Payroll Outsourcing
This podcast was recorded at Connect & Simplify™ HQ in Wisconsin. We help hundreds of businesses with their payroll outsourcing needs. For many businesses in the 50-250 employee range, Connect & Simplify™ is a profitable outsourcing alternative to full-time employees dedicating all or some of their time to managing the chaotic and complex problems of payroll. Contact us for a FREE consultation.
Wisconsin Benefits Company Explains Outsourcing Payroll
Payroll outsourcing means transferring or subcontracting your payroll processing to another company. You may also hear the terms “managed payroll” or “payroll bureau” for payroll outsourcing, but they all have the same meaning. The company will be a specialist payroll provider with a team of qualified payroll experts. Outsourcing is a perfect alternative for Wisconsin business owners who don’t want the responsibility and hassle of processing payroll in-house.
Listen to Roger Fuerstenau, human capital management (HCM) consultant, talk about how HR teams are not getting what they need in terms of payroll and other services to do their jobs efficiently. That’s where we come in. Connect & Simplify’s HCM platform integrates multiple silos into one easy-to-use system, making HR professionals more efficient – and for those Wisconsin companies that don’t have an outsourced payroll team, we can do that, too. We do all the things. Tune in to hear more!
- The pain points HR professionals want to change to make life easier for themselves and their employees.
- A wish list for customized HR and payroll processes that fit a Wisconsin company’s needs.
- Why outsourcing to our HR services helps with more than just payroll.
- How a team of local HR experts is better for managing all your human capital management needs.
- Our local Wisconsin company is your one-stop shop for customizable payroll outsourcing solutions and HR management.
Frequently Asked Questions
The average cost to outsource payroll is about $5 per employee per payroll. Extra fees may apply for garnishments, general ledger reporting, delivery, year-end W2s and a payroll base processing fee.